Baking Mucus Baking Mucus

This was something..

Every Kids Movie Ever Every Kids Movie Ever

I liked it

It had very nice animation, lip syncing was perfect. And i thought it was funny because thats how 99% of kids movies are.

Mikal Felps Mikal Felps

BEST EVAR

Ive seen this on youtube (on your youtube account) so many times and i quote it so much now that other people are quoting it without knowing what its from.

Snake 3000 Snake 3000

Why did you?

why did you advertise this game on someone elses snake game. Thats against NG policy.

Shooter the game Shooter the game

i enjoyed it

It was pretty fast but thats ok, make it have nicer drawings, and it would be amazing

Avoid It! by EV20 Avoid It! by EV20

GOOD GAME

it was a really good game, a few things to make it better would be a nice back round and try to fix the sensitivity.

Clockwork - N.O.A.C. Clockwork - N.O.A.C.

I'd buy it

i give it a 10/10, make 10 more songs and release it as an EP on Itunes. Few suggestions would be (just like someone else said below) to make the drums heavier at that one part, and congratulations on the Rhythm section joining.

FoX66 responds:

Great idea, though I personally am not a fan of iTunes. we need to get our music out there somehow. We have well over ten songs. We have... maybe twenty if I am sure. And I am working on the drum track as well.

One step at a time...

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

FAVOURITED

A, C-DOWN, C-UP. Great remix, nice transitions.